Robinson Tower is an upcoming mixed development at 18 Robinson Road, Singapore. Robinson Tower synthesises the unique conditions that define the physical and cultural context of contemporary Singapore, creating a signature boutique retail and office structure.
Robinson Tower Factsheets
|Project Name||Robinson Tower|
|Location||18 Robinson Road|
|Total NLA||193,943 sqft|
|Total GFA||259,254 sqft|
|Description||28th storey mixed development with 7 levels of retail, 17 levels of office space & 6 levels of mechanical basement carpark|
|Carparking||Underground fully automated mechanical carpark (85 lots, incl 2 accessible lots)|
|Security||24 hrs CCTV system|
|Estimated TOP||Retail / F&B in Q3 2018|
- The design creates a dramatic visual and functional terminus at the V-shaped site defined by Market Street and Robinson Road.
- 20 office floors extend elegantly well above the podium, maximising the building height and marina views.
- The podium features a similarly faceted vocabulary combined with a reduced scale and materiality that form a contextual relationship with the angular roof form and terracotta of Lau Pa Sat.
- The atrium forms the nucleus around which the office lobby, retail and F&B are organised.
- Urban windows facing Robinson Road expose retailers and internal activity.